Friday, December 16, 2005


My sister bought a book on motivation the other day. It's called 100 ways to motivate yourself or some such titles. Anyway, read it. I must admit that it's very insprirational. Now I'm truly motivated to do nothing. I can't find anything that I like to do so I'm doing nothing except for mindless wandering on the internet.
My mindless wandering trips on the internet brought me to this conclusion: the internet is really just a big bin of junks. 80% of the sites have something they want to sell to you, the other 20% contains the rest of the internet, email messages, forums, jihad groups, terrorist orgnisations....
Anyway, I found myself so often these days on ebay. I think I've finally found my love in online auctions. I won only one and if I have enough money saved I would be there even more often.
Another conclusion I've drawn out from my wandering: I can actually survive on a dial-up connection. Everything's still available, it just takes a little bit more time. Usually about 20 times slower than a broadband connection. Anyhow, it's an advantage really, no one seems to try to hijack my internet service of a snail and I've avoided so many phone calls these days.

No comments yet


Label Cloud

3vil"s shared items in Google Reader

Weird shit people search for but get this site instead

  • wasatch bdsm
  • i figured out my boy problems :)
  • general hole pussypics
  • Which one of avril's songs inspired a movie idea?
  • time to die when overdosing on paracetmol
  • avril lavigne's pussy pics
  • "brown urine" dog
  • "bdsm" "feeling of inadequacy"
  • pee+vid
  • gay masters plan for slave hiv conversion
  • what are the booobs
  • fairy tale porn
  • blow nose and bloody snot
  • pics of my little sisters pussy
  • saLES STRESS funny
  • SHIT
  • longest penis
  • random acts of bling saracastic
  • beastly hips
  • adult fairy tales
  • video of snogging
  • sexy fairy tales
  • pictures of the disney princesses naked